Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun in the Car with Mama

After they unloaded the bus from the school camping trip, Mike had to wait in his classroom for all of his students to be picked up. The kids, Diesel and I waited in the car. Teagan and I got a little bored, so we had fun taking some silly pics. Teagan also enjoyed her first teething biscuit.
Funny Face #1

A New Record! 3 Fingers!

Funny Face #2

Funny Face #3 {For some reason this one reminds me of Riley Rose}

Funny Face #4

Time to play her harmonica teething biscuit!

Just taking it all in...

Yeah baby!

Mama forgot just how messy these things are!

And where was Owen during all this fun you ask?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to squeeze those chubby cheeks soon! Love Owen at the end too!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when you said and where was Owen during all this because at that exact moment I was wondering the same thing. Fresh air camping just wore him out! I can't wait til you get home. We're going to be fighting over all these kids. Love, Aunt Bev