


Teagan had her 4 month Dr. visit this past Tuesday and like usual my child is off the charts. Well, almost anyway. She is 89th percentile for weight, weighing in at an astonishing 15 lbs. 11 oz. Mike is happy to report that she is 96th percentile for height at 26 in. She is quite possibly one of the happiest babies. She is sleeping from around 7:30 pm until 5:30 am, when she nurses and then sleeps for another two hours or so. I could not be happier with this and pray that her brother starts to do the same. Owen continues to adore his "Baby T" and likes that she pays more attention to him now. She also adores her big brother and watches him constantly as he jumps around her. She is starting to play with more toys as she discovers she actually does have control of her hands and arms.
Teagan is wearing one of my sweaters from when I was a baby.
Yes, Sharyn really has saved everything!



1 comment:
I can't WAIT to squeeze those cheeks this summer! I miss you guys!
Love,
Kika
Post a Comment