Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big Brother Owen



Owen is such a proud big brother as you can see from the first picture. I love the face he is making. He wants his little sister to do everything with him. He wants her to nap and play with him all the time, and is constantly trying to give her kisses and wake her up. He asked me why she sleeps all the time and I told him because she needs to grow. Then he got upset and said he didn't want her to get bigger because he loves his baby T. However, he also wants her to play with him and so I explained that she needed to get bigger to play. Then it was ok that she was growing. But the best big brother Owen quote so far was yesterday morning when the four of us were laying in bed cuddling. Owen said, "Mama, I love my little sister Teagan. She is my friend. Thank you for taking her out of your belly." It doesn't get any better than that!


Owen wanted to pretend he was an astronaut so we made this space helmet. The second picture is Owen pretending to walk in space. I can't wait to see the things the two of them come up with together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!
Love, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!
Love, Aunt Bev

Pat and Molly said...

I love the cuddle picture!!

Amateur Author said...

I found your blog through the Weigands and thought it might be fun to see what you are up to as our children are similar in age.
I also student taught at Highlander last year so it's fun to see the non-teaching side of the Willards:)
Big congrats on your newest addition. It's so interesting seeing the similarities and differences between the kids.