Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy Halloween


Ok, so I know you are expecting pictures of our new house, but you have to give me a break. After a long weekend of moving during Hurricane Noelle, we did not get a chance to take a picture of our little family in front of the house. I promise to get them to you soon! In the meantime, here are some pics of our Halloween celebrations. Below is Owen standing next to the pumpkins that Grandpa and Grandma Willard grew in their garden. They were huge!

Halloween was a very big day for the Willard family because it was the day we closed on our new house. Unfortunately Owen was very sick and stayed with his grandparents resting all day, so we did not dress him up this year. However, he was going to be the scare crow from Wizard of Oz. But Mike and I went to a party hosted by one of his colleagues; he was the Wizard and I was Dorothy. We had a lot of fun! Jessie and Marlene love Halloween and really went all out. Here is a picture of their ice luge, made by one of their cousins.


This is Jessie drinking from his ice beer mug.


Mike and all the people he works with that were at the party.


The hostess and friend taking a shot on the ice luge.

Halloween will always be a special day for us now. And you will see the pics of the house in the next post! I PROMISE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen looks so grown up! Maybe it's the hair? I don't know, but it's amazing how they change so fast!
Can't wait to see the house!
-Jo

Anonymous said...

OMG Jamie!! Owen looks so different. but oh so cute =]
Hope everything's going good.
Love, Becca