Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS...





Apparently, I am not really a blonde. Well not anymore that is. I have been getting blonde highlights over my naturally blonde hair since I was sixteen. However, over the years the highlights have taken over and naturally I guess my hair decided to turn another color. Today I had my colorist dye my hair to its "natural" color, and this is what she came up with. WOW! Who knew?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great jaime! isn't it refreshing to know that you won't have to dye it as often!?

The Process said...

It's our old age . . . the blonde days of college are now just a memory : )
Your hair looks fantastic. After you left last night Nathan said "Wow, I didn't know she had so much hair" : )