



Owen started out his weekend on Friday with a playdate with Joan Kohn, her grandson Jacob, and their new pet turtle, Norton. We all had a lot of fun and it was interesting to watch them interact. Jacob will be a year in November and Owen turned seven months on Sunday. It is amazing how they are such little individuals even at this early stage in life.




On Saturday we had a potluck with some of our new and old neighbors out back of our place. We had a nice time eating, drinking, and laughing around the fire-pit Mike bought me for Mother's Day.


On Sunday we headed off to South Bend for Nicole's baby shower. Here we are with 'Cole and the quilt I made for her soon to be born baby girl. Then Owen was loving all the ladies, especially Nicole's sister Molly. And because I know everyone is impressed with the quilt I made, below is a closeup!



No comments:
Post a Comment